The beautiful Kristen has tagged me for a meme in which I have to give ten reasons why I like to blog. As I still haven't put new batteries in my camera, this seems like a good post for today.
Ten Reasons Why I Like to Blog
- Through blogging I can have regular contact with friends all over the world, such as Megs in Seattle. I have also re-established contact with some old friends through blogging, such as Jenny at Bits and Pieces. I love seeing their photos because it helps me to imagine their lives and to feel closer to them
- I have had the great honour and privilege to discover kindred spirits all over the world through blogging.
- Blogging is a wonderful creative outlet.
- While I am still no technological genius, I have learnt quite a few new technical skills from blogging.
- I have been inspired by so many other bloggers, from those who share similar interests to me, to those who have broadened my horizons considerably.
- I am a big stickybeak and love peeking inside others' homes.
- I find the comments on my blog to be a great source of encouragement. Very few other forms of writing offer such positive feedback.
- Blogging enables me to share things that are dear to my heart.
- Blogging shows me constantly that in every ordinary life there is somebody extraordinary.
- Finally ... blogging is fun!
The people I tag are:
Poppies and Daisies (Poppy Black)
A Scrapbook of Inspiration (Karen Harvey Cox)