Tuesday, 17 June 2008

Make It From Scratch Blog Carnival


Welcome to this week's Make It From Scratch Blog Carnival! There are lots of ideas for things to cook, things to make and things to do. I hope you enjoy reading these contributions.

Cooking From Scratch

As usual, we have a range of delicious recipes to choose from. Yum!

Mrs. Mordecai presents Be It Ever So Humble: Pizza rolls posted at Be It Ever So Humble.

Felicity presents Watermelon Cordial posted at My World; My Voice.


Aimee presents Momzoo...: Biscuits posted at Momzoo....

Vera & Serge presents Homemade Salad Dressings posted at Vegetarian Frugal Housewife.

Rinelle presents Tir Tairngire: Recipes posted at Tir Tairngire.




Joanna presents Broccoli Chicken Casserole posted at One Krusty Mama.





Crafty Ideas


How I wish I were more creative! Here is some inspiration to get us all making and creating.






Around the Home


Some of these ideas are about doing things from scratch, others are about living our lives in a simpler, more 'from scratch' way.

Heather Johnson presents 5 Ways to Have a Frugal Summer Vacation posted at Smart Money Daily.


Stephanie presents Patio Furniture Touch Up posted at Stop the Ride!.



If you would like to join in next week's carnival, click on the box below to find out how.



Kate xxx


14 comments:

KrustyTheCat said...

Thanks for including my post!!!

Mrs. Mordecai said...

Thanks for posting my pizza rolls. Now I'm off to check out all the fun links . . .

HowToMe said...

Thank you for hosting and including our post. Your flower photos are lovely. Good job!

Jayne said...

Oh, this is great!
I love making things from scratch - they don't always turn out but I'm a persistent bugger lol ;)

Stephanie said...

Thanks so much for hosting Kate!

christinemm said...

Thank you for hosting and including my post. I linked to it from both of my blogs. Have a great day.

Left-Handed Housewife said...

Thanks for hosting, Kate, and for including my banana pudding recipe. I should note that while the recipe states you can only make banana pudding in summer, in honor of my getting a chance to participate in this carnival, I will make an exception for all my friends in the southern hemisphere.

So much wonderful stuff to read here; great entries!

RecycleCindy said...

Thanks for hosting this week's MIFS. I really enjoyed your beautiful flower pictures that you used in the post. Great job!

Shimmy Mom said...

What fun. I have LOTS of reading to do now!

vintage paper bella ~ andrea said...

Thanks for coming by and leaving me such a sweet comment! :)

Maria said...

I gave you link love. Thanks for hosting. :)

Mrs. MK said...

The recipes look sooo good! Fun links, too!

Tea Party Girl said...

I received many visits as a result of submitting to this carnival. Congratulations on your well-trafficked blog. And thank you for your work! I hope you rewarded yourself with a tall glass of cold iced tea :-).

Michelle said...

I love the picture of the Hydrangea just gorgeous.Have a great day.