Saturday, 20 September 2008

A Light at the End of the Tunnel

T is the Tunnel
After many hours today working hard at fixing my (totally crashed) computer, it looks like my wonderful, fantastic (add your own adjective if you like) husband and son may have finally done it.

Tomorrow I should, fingers crossed, be able to start blogging again as usual. All my photos are on that computer, which is why I haven't shown you any of my pictures for a few days.

Thank you all for your patience and tips over the past few days. Your feedback has been invaluable.

I have lots to write about so keep posted!


2 comments:

Kimmie said...

Glad they came to your rescue...what valiant gentlemen!

Glad your insanity was only fleeting, have a joy filled weekend Kate.

Kimmie
mama to 6
one homemade and 5 adopted---we have a new wait list #!

River said...

Hooray for smart, clever,tech savvy family members and working computers.